Happy that:
*I went drinking legally at licensed venues
*ate a part of 1 metre + 0.5 metre pizzas where my share of the bill was very kindly shouted
*went to karaoke and sang cool, manly songs like "call me maybe" and "what makes you beautiful" :p
*security guards said "happy birthday" after checking my ID LOL
*spent the evening with good friends eating good pizza, drinking good drinks and singing good songs (then molina randomly showed up out of nowhere during our karaoke session lol..)
My parents did not rage at all when I got home.They just said something along the lines of "now that you're an adult, you have more privileges but also more personal accountability/responsibility. Don't do stupid shit, the consequences are much greater now." Did not mention one bit about my possible drinking at all.
Yay! I guess...........
Did I mention the one metre pizza? <3
Well... the downside:
*got pretty much zero work done today. stats final exam in less than one week D:
*felt sick at times. almost 5 standard drinks in less than 50 minutes on an empty stomach is very very bad idea.
*my liver got its ass kicked
*worried about the security of my passport constantly (shit is expensive and time consuming to replace)
*the karaoke place did not have payphone by maroon 5 #firstworldproblems
"tooheys is diversifying into the apple juice market"
Beautiful view, very good pizza. quality AND quantity
why? because it's a very catchy song ^^ (it's call me maybe if you can't tell)
Life's good :)




No comments:
Post a Comment