Saturday, 16 June 2012

Yeah. Fucked up... sort of.

Hmmm.. exams are all over. Did pretty well for stats, did ok for microeconomics. Shit, fucked up that management and accounting D: like holy fucking shit, got owned so bad, questions were the ones I didn't really prepare for... Guess for WAM.... 70-75%? Sigh... only goes downhill from here.
My life.

Moving on... well.. 4 weeks of holidays. What do?!?! Watch movies, watch anime, work out, go places, drink, play games.. sigh. Am I missing something? Did I mention drinking? Yeah man, haven't had a drink in over TWO WEEKS. HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT.

Yeah.
....
....
....
28 year old Peter going to have some real big problems.. :)


I LOL'd.
Oh yeah, watched Prometheus today (or should I say last night). A decent but weird film... not scary at all despite the trailer. And.. holy shit, got to watch the BATMAN TRAILER ON THE BIG SCREEN.
So.. fucking... epic.

No comments:

Post a Comment