Yeah... this is just another "whatever I feel like writing" post.
slept at 5am, woke up at 4pm today. My sleep schedule is extremely fucked up. Why. Why do I do this to myself!??!? Oh yeah, and I have no broadband until the 17th of July.. fml.
...
No more watching documentaries/anime online for over 2 weeks =/ so bloody boring, can't sleep.
...
Lulz, haven't drank in 7 days since that Friday where it was.. 7.5 shots of vodka, 1 cider, 1 double black. Oh yeah, about that- felt perfectly fine for the most part, I think it's really hard for me to get completely wasted and I don't experience the Asian flush at all. Yay for genetics :D My body simply "rejects" any excess alcohol so yeah, it's all good ^^. Would have drank more if I didn't have to go home to my parents =/
..
Sigh, can't wait to move out. To a flat with access to gym and pool/spa facilities. Ooh yeah, that'd be so awesome. Squats whenever I feel like.
..
Also, watched the Google I/O at 4am last night. Wow... $200 for a 7-inch, 720p, quad-core tablet =O HOLY SHIT. Also, wow, Google Glass. Look it up, looks weird but awesome at the same time. It's like having a camera attached to your eyes :)
Random things found on my phone:
Pizza =D =D =D
New G400 gaming mouse next to old crappy mouse. The difference in performance is very noticeable.
What I use to play LoL nowadays.
Korean BBQ. meh, too many spicy things =[




No comments:
Post a Comment