ALKDJSLFKDJFLDJ
I was doing great, obeying the speed limit, not running people over, checking my blind spots until right at the end. Waited too long to turn at a busy road. Failed right there. T___T
Sigh, well, I've already booked for another test in 2 weeks. Fingers crossed~
Last. Fucking. Item. Right at the end.
......
What motivates people in life? What makes people want to not procrastinate and get shit done?
Man.. I really need to do some study. I know I keep saying that but yeah. I've basically been cruising on natural ability for the past... actually, I've been cruising on natural ability my entire life (that sounds like me thinking I'm top shit.. that's not what I mean. Just that I have never put in 100% effort into anything.)
So yeah...
All this for... 20 bucks :D
OH yeah, am I the only one who gets really... "emotional/inspired" when watching the Paralympics? Like... these men and women are such inspiring, dedicated individuals who give 100% despite the challenges and setbacks they face.
I just find that really amazing. Like people who are born without limbs who don't let it stop them from becoming elite athletes. It's a real shame that these individuals don't get as much media/public attention as the other athletes, they really deserve to. You may not decide the cards you are dealt, but you do decide how to use them.
Does this sound hypocritical considering how lazy and unmotivated I am? Yeah, probs. Oh well.
Father's day present :O It's as old as me!
Made my own duct tape wallet. Much slimmer than my leather one :)





Bad luck on the driving test mate
ReplyDeleteAh wells. All part of the divine plan :)
ReplyDeleteHave you at least changed your wallet by now?
ReplyDelete