Does life get better after graduation? Depends, but mostly yes. You miss your friends who you'll no longer see every day, every week. But then you gain more freedom and you are released from the burdensome chains of the HSC, free to carve your own path in life. But then again, all this wasn't in my mind when I wrote that post, sobbing quite badly towards the end, contemplating the enormity of the loss :*(
The day afterwards was graduation, and the crying was even worse. Like no joke, I haven't cried in a year, the graduation was the last time, a blip in a long period of non-crying (lol.)..
*I always feel like I should split my wall of text with a picture to make it look better, so here it is*
Well.. yeah. I feel like I haven't changed AT ALL. I think this is a bad thing. If anything, it's been a negative change because these days I'm so bloody lazy. Well.. I did get my braces off (finally) but other than that, same Peter, the good and the bad (I know what you're thinking. >Peter, >good? what a joke).
So what's going to happen now with this thing? Dunno, I'll probably just keep posting whenever I feel like it to a semi-random schedule and try, TRY to actually get some work done.
In true Fort Street fashion, I shall end this one with a quote.
"It's not who you are underneath. It's what you do that defines you."
If you know where that's from, you're cool like me! :D

No comments:
Post a Comment