Wednesday, 19 September 2012

Driving test.... 3rd attempt

So.. 3rd time lucky... hopefully. 1st exam, drive like a maniac driver in Vietnam, almost ran over three people. 2nd attempt, drove perfectly until the very last moment. So... given the exponential improvement, hopefully... Finally.

So yeah, typing this up on a train. I'm still hungry after a krispy kreme glazed donut and a tiny bite of a hungry jacks burger. Only Granville =/

Well... I might get rolled here so I'll finish this post tomorrow.



*20 hours later*

Sigh, failed that one again. Frequent signalling and observation (head check) errors. OMFG. So 1 insta-fail (gave way to someone who was supposed to give way to me) and 2 accmulated fails (signalling and observation). Yeah, my father is not too happy about that. :(

Moving on, I've always wanted to be a spy. Like James Bond or Jason Bourne (and their initials are both JB). Sounds quite cool, just saying.
Well... onto a more realistic proposition. One day, I shall pick someone on the train at random and follow them around for the whole day. Like follow them on their way to work and shiz, just to see  here it takes me and to see if they notice at all. I need to hone my stalking skills *evil laugh*

No comments:

Post a Comment