So yeah, had a dream today so I wrote it all down on my phone as soon as I woke up:
"Dream: There is a serial killer (white male, clean businessman appearance), talk in puns (left behind = cuts the victims behind). Invites fort St friends to large skyscraper where there is a function centre (restaurant for weddings etc.) on top. instead of guests at the tables, it's his dismembered victims with body parts missing. X is able to understand the puns, goes up the elevators and sees the bodies, takes out a NotePad and starts drawing what they look like because pictures would be too traumatic. Woman with deep axe wound on forehead.
Comes back and shows us and we go up to investigate. Nothing there, restaurant is empty. pane of glass is missing, so you can jump all the way down. We walk towards it and look down. The end."
X is an actual person, name withheld :)
So... since the content of a dream is simply recycled experiences from one's conscious life, everything there is somehow anchored to reality. So let's start analysing:
*The serial killer is probably taken from my talks about them with rebecca. the fact that he's a white businessman type character is due to the backgrounds of many serial killers.
*Talking in puns... now I'm pretty stumped on that one. the riddler from batman?
*Skyscraper - associated with the businessman, maybe he works there for a large company. Possibly a subconscious manifestation of my future job (which might involve working in the CBD in a large skyscraper).
*Restaurant/function centre - drawn from my experiences at those places such as parties and weddings
BTW the elevators look like the ones I went through to get to a yumcha restaurant in the city
*Dismembered victims with missing body parts - who knows? maybe I read about a serial killer who did that..
*X drawing what he sees- draw my thing on my mobile, maybe that 30 day drawing challenge thing
*Deep axe wound - no idea
*Pane of glass missing - something is missing from my life? lol
yeah I know this is all bullshit and they might not mean anything at all... oh wells.
so... in this dream world of mine, what happened to the bodies when everyone went up there? what did the killer do with the body parts? why was the pane of glass not missing when the bodies actually were there? did the killer toss the bodies outside then jump all the way down himself? we couldn't see all the way down to the pavement so.. who knows... until next time when I re-enter the dream world and solve the mystery :D
ha and people though i had fucked up dreams
ReplyDeletetry lucid dreaming
ReplyDelete