Friday, 6 April 2012

Random thoughts and songs

So... yeah. Shit man, spent all of today sleeping in/browsing the internetz/procrastinating :( Everyday, the prospect of getting D average slips further and further away.. Oh, and another thing. You know in the two posts below how I said I'd stop drinking till 18? LOL, fuck that, drank half a jug of cider last week, going to drink more cider later today. That resolution should be amended to say "not getting caught intoxicated" instead of "not drinking" until I'm 18. 
:)
Uhhh.. I'm just really typing whatever comes to mind right now. Firing from the hip. Shit man, got 2 mid session exams after the break. And have to spend most of this super dooper long weekend going places with my relatives, watching them get wasted with my father who hypocritically lectures me on the dangers of alcohol. LOL.

Well... laptop got repaired now, so that's a plus I guess. Whatever, I thought Asus had a reputation for quality... it's been repaired twice under warranty and it's not even a year old T_T. Man... the HTC One X and One S are released. Like wow, OP. Like I mean... my phone's still pretty awesome, but it's pretty much 2011 hardware running on 2012 software. Phones keep getting better every year. These HTC phones and the upcoming SGSIII are 2012 hardware running on 2012 software >.< guess I shouldnt be complaining but still, dayummmm.. jellly. Yes, maybe I'm just a materialistic, shallow guy who loves his technology.

I shall end this block of text with a quote from Ted Mosby from HIMYM:
"We've all been searching for the five doppelgangers, right? But eventually, over time, we all become our own doppelgangers, you know, these completely different people who just happen to look like us."

My only stuffed toy, year 6 :'( memories..


Fuck these songs are so motivating/empowering/nostalgic. 

HIMYM

No comments:

Post a Comment