Saturday, 28 April 2012

Meh. Just meh.

Well.... got some of my results back. 59% Microeconomics exam (average around 60% iirc), 71% Statistics (average around 55%.. LOL) exam and 70% Management assignment (average like 60-65% I think). Meh. Also currently doing Accounting online practice set.... 20% complete with 83% average.

Meh.
Meh.
Meh.
Whatever.
Meh.
Whatever.

Motherfucking meh. Well I guess I'm doing above average but still... Distinction average overall still definitely possible but quite difficult. Is there really any point in trying.. Guess there is but just... meh. Just so demotivated right now.

Oh how I really wish I could click my fingers and gain a sudden burst of motivational energy. But that's not possible so I sit here on my desk typing this out while I should be doing actual work.

Well... in other news.. went to a restaurant today then a charity event. Restaurant had great food so my parents made an impulse decision to book 2x10 person tables for my grandmother's birthday function.. =D Sigh, only a few days left until the unveiling of the SGS3, the phone to rule them all.. HOLY SHIT IM SUCH A MATERIALISTIC CONSUMERIST TECHNO-BASTARD.

also went to the orthodontist today ,quite painless but he might have to FILE down my front teeth just a little to make them less "bumpy"... not looking forward to that shit although I guess it's worth it in the end.

Random bitties at the end:
Thoughts on ideal screen size on a smartphone (in inches)
Small hands: 3.5-4.2
Medium (majority of male hands, some female hands fall into this category): 4-4.7
Large, basketball player tier or close: 4.3-5
Of course, the thinner the phone, the larger the screen is allowed to be (eg. 11mm thick 4inch screen phone is approximately equal to 8mm thin 4.3inch screen phone).

It's been rumoured that the SGS3 has a 4.8inch screen. If true, that's ridiculously insane (unless the buttons are onscreen). Hope it has a screen around 4.4-4.7 inches.

2 comments: