So.. went O-week today... and yesterday. Was great, got heaps of free stuff. drank some really nice apple cider and received a free t-shirt. Oh yeah, also got a bunch of cityhunter vouchers so now I can play without worrying about money.
Apart from the fun stuff, I also went to the official welcome for the ASB which lasted like 3 hours..
So... many.... asians LOL.
But yeah, that did get me thinking about what I'll be doing in 5, 10, 20 years.. Would I be able to get a good job? If I do, would I be just another soul less face in a suit, making heaps of money doing a job I hate, like millions of others before me? Honestly, I can't answer that, and that's quite bad.
So here's a message to my 27 year old self:
Dear awesome future Peter,
You should have kept on going to the gym consistently, so by now you should have a great physique and be able to squat at least 100 kilograms. You also should have moved out of home by now,be on 6 figures and be dating a great cook who knows how to make good pasta. Hopefully, you're not an alcoholic (although at this rate, I doubt that very much)... but if you are one, well... shit, get some help bro. And please don't take up smoking or use of any other harmful and addictive substances.. and I really really hope you haven't committed any serious crimes. That would be very disappointing. I also hope you're still wearing the Seiko watch I'm wearing as I type this, it should still be going strong in 2022.
But whatever, the things above are quite superficial. Above all else, I just hope you're in a (preferably well paid) job you don't hate doing, and still have all your current friends and dear family around. Oh, and if you are planning to have a kid, consider naming him Bruce, middle name Wayne. And teach him the importance of justice and let him learn MMA or Krav Maga so he can be Batman =D If you've matured enough to know that that idea was bad, well... Harry or William are pretty cool names.
Yours sincerely,
Current, less awesome Peter
Whatever, with that aside, here are some random phone photos:
Got a new phone :D ooooh yeah
Those birdy things at UNSW. One day I'll catch one and roast it.
O-week
My free stuff from O-week by the end of day one (except the bottle)
Just the food I got by the end of day two
Well... that's all for his week. Have a 3 day camp starting Friday and then uni on Monday so I'll probably post another update then :) Toodles.





No comments:
Post a Comment