Monday, 6 February 2012

First world problems

So yeah, basically my weekly routine now consists of gym/spa/lunch on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays (sometimes with youth group). That leaves Tuesdays and Thursdays as "empty" days where there's nothing planned and sometimes nothing to do at all.. which means LoL and CoD all day at home =( sad.....

So... what do on those empty days when there's nothing happening because people decide to stay at home? One of the great mysteries of the universe...

Now to a rant:
Urgh, do you ever get those times where you NEED human contact every few hours to feel normal, like... say after a month of being in a hole away from civilised society? Yeah, it sucks that I feel like this now =/ WHYYYYY do I feel so down just doing what I normally do?!?! Arghhh, I feel slightly pathetic even mentioning this on my blog but whatever.

Lol, I imagine that this is how forever-alones develop. You sit in a room playing computer games all day and... yeah.

Oh yeah, another thing, went fishing at Botany Bay on my uncle's boat from like 6pm to 930pm. Caught 5 fish, that's like less than one every half hour LOL. Everyone else caught at least 10. Oh wells, it was fun so I took one photo. The boat was allowed to carry nine people but there were only 5 that day so it was even better :D
Post-blog post update: Meh, I'll probably either go to the bank to deposit money or just stay at home and game later today (since its like 1am). feelsbadman.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment