Sunday, 11 December 2011

New look and great food!

Rebecca says:

BLOG ABOUT IT
LOL
Peter says:
"hello reader. You may have noticed that this blog looks different. This is because I changed the design. That is all.
-Peter"

Yep.
....
....
....


In other news, started playing LoL more. Mordekaiser and Master Yi are so much fun to use!
Also, went to a 9(?) year old's birthday function with my family last night at a seafood restaurant. Everyone else there was either under 13 or over 35 years old. *Lack of belonging!!!* But.. ohhh.. the food was so good that I remember exactly what I ate in order:
2 bowls shark fin soup
Lobster
Crab
Abalone
Steamed fish
Fried rice
Grilled beef
Fruit salad
Sweet dessert in the form of a soup (know the name in Vietnamese but not in english)
Coffee birthday cake with strawberries everywhere

Typing this up after an all-nighter. Yeah, terrible for my health but I stopped caring ages ago :)
HOLY CRAP HSC RESULTS IN 3 DAYS FROM NOW!

oh oh and.... must watch a scary movie before the end of the year... preferably silence of the lambs, which traumatised 11 year old Peter ._.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the special mention! :D
    You sound more of a party crasher than
    a legit guest. Just sayin' LOL

    ReplyDelete