Thursday, 19 July 2012

THE DARK KNIGHT RISES. *edit*

Wow. Just wow. Watched The Dark Knight Rises today from 420 to 725pm. Holy fucking shit. Like motherfucking wow, legit probably the best movie I've ever seen, approaching a 10/10. Like... someone kill me now so I can die satisfied..

Although it does require you to suspend your disbelief at times, overall, a great, satisfying finale to the Nolan Batman series. You don't want it to end but if it had to, well this was a pretty good ending. First movie where I stayed until the end of the credits. Acting, flawless, especially Christian Bale and Anne Hathaway and Tom Hardy. Oh what the hell, they were all really good.

Never cried during a film, but there have only been two that have brought me close to crying (only teary eyes). Toy Story 3 (which was released when I was finishing high school so yeah, nostalgia overload) and this one, towards the end which I will not spoil.

Okay, my first 2 boys are definitely named Bruce and Wayne. But now, the girl is Selina instead of Rachel ^^ Maybe if I have another boy I'll name him Kyle.

Bruce, Wayne, Selina, Kyle =D

Now.. what to do with my life?
costumes on display <3

 *goes crazy*

*edit*- a great actor, an even greater human being.



2 comments: