Friday, 18 May 2012

Quotes from the wise Master (Yi) Peter

[1:01:40 AM] peter h: i swear i should record these words for future generations - on this blog post

"If you're defending, you're not attacking. If you're not attacking, you're not winning."- on LoL/Starcraft gameplay

[12:59:42 AM] peter h: abs come and go, talent is forever (y) - on why Adam Levine > Rain (the korean artist)

"if you want to get me drunk, it's going to cost atleast $50."
"don't worry, I'm not going to get wasted, I'm too broke." -on .... quantum physics. obviously.

Well... I'd just like to say that it's been a truly wonderful 6 years of my life. I could have easily been a Hurlstone kid if it wasn't for a last minute offer to this school. I only accepted the offer because Fort street was like 5 ranks higher.


But if it wasn't for that naivety, I wouldn't be who I am today, with all the great experiences I've had. My only regret is not getting to know more of you awesome people. Love you all very much, will miss you dearly. Thanks so much for everything, even if it doesn't seem like much. :')
♥
-on facebook fshs2011 group, crying the night before graduation =/

 "cool story bro" (and variants) - on pretty much anything and everything

"jesus fucking christ"/"goddamn it"/"fucking hell"/"arghhhhh"/"you've got to be fucking kidding me" - whenever something bad happens during LoL

"you wouldn't have this problem if you did more squats"- on any problem that people tell me about

anything i'm missing? leave a comment or tell me IRL/online ^^
In other news, birthday in 2 weeks. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
....
....
finally.

No comments:

Post a Comment