Friday, 23 March 2012

Eventful day.. GG

So initially I thought it was going to be a great day- free boost juice then drinking at Ellie's. But yeah, it has turned out to be not exactly ideal, but still pretty good.. For one, only ended up getting one boost juice because the staff art burwood are lazy who close early. Secondly, parents found out that I drink.

Okay... I really don't know how I feel right now. Had like 7 standard drinks in a very very short amount of time.

When I got in the car the first question my father asked was "what were you drinking?" ultimate GG right there :(

Still slightly intoxicated. Basically listened to my fathers lecture in the car about how I'm too young to be getting into that stuff and how disappointed he is at me.

sigh, I just feel a sense of regret right now. Like I love my parents so much and that love me so much as well and by  letting down my entire family I really just feel really bad.

His lecture was fairly hypocritical considering he drinks alot more than I ever will, but still.... feelsbadman.jpg

Okay.. no more drinking until I am 18. Just over 2 months, perfectly doable if I focus. Although I have a reasonably high alcohol tolerance, I really dont want them to feel like that again.

Was it worth it? I honestly don't know. Probably was as it was this time and since it was a warning but next time, definitely not. Okay, I'm going to focus on my studies in order to make it up to them.

Fucking no life this shit. Fucking HD average bro. Aim for the stars.

Peter out.

No comments:

Post a Comment