Fucking hell, I think I'm officially depressed now. Seriously hate being here so much... this place fucking sucks, especially the mosquitoes and third world conditions. Yeah, stayed in a place where I slept on a wooden table bed on a mat. This really isnt for me... Lost my appetite, couldn't sleep at all last night, constant headache, basically walked around a table for like an hour straight..
Bloody hell, can't believe there's another 20 days of this torture left. Seriously, the day basically consists of walking around saying "hello" to people who are in some way friends or relatives of my parents but I couldn't really care much about.. Fucking pointless waste of time and energy. Never, ever, ever want to return to this hole ever again (unless I stay in a 4 to 5 star hotel of course). Oh yeah, and the internet sucks so much here (when its actually working).
:( pain and suffering
ROFL poor you :P
ReplyDelete