Saturday, 5 November 2011

YAY! HSC over!

So no more exams for me (and anyone else doing the Asian combo) :D Honestly, I probably could have done alot more work to prepare. Oh well, only time will tell whether I put in enough work....

There's so much to do, so I'll just list some of the major things I plan to do over this 4 month holiday:
-Drafting, Amazing Race, youth group, formal
-Get Ps and get a job (haha. ha.)
-Get rid of my books, preferably in exchange for assets with more liquidity
-Go to beach/city/shops/other people's homes
-Watch heaps and heaps of movies from the list below
-Become fully sick by going to the gym
-Become fully sneaky by leaning to pick locks
-Become fully cultured by reading classic works (eg. Tolstoy, Heller, Victor Hugo)
-Start watching Asian dramas/catch up on How I Met Your Mother
-1 month holiday to Vietnam/Thailand/Singapore

Okay, now I'm really regretting that terrible first post about how sad I was at the prospect of graduating. Life has only just begun =]
Cool quote: "Scientists figure out the rules. Engineers play the game."

No comments:

Post a Comment