But yeah.. NYE here in Brisbane is quite lonely. And last year, NYE in bloody Vietnam was even lonelier D: What worse, there's a very good chance that I'll be spending the last moments of 2013 in Vietnam again. Far out man, if that happens it would be 3 years since having a NYE in Sydney. Last one was... at the end of 2010/start of 2011. Pretty sweet. But yeah, don't know when I'll be able to go to atleast have an NYE with friends, not neccessarily in the city but just with any friends anywhere, preferably ringing in the new year with a good drink. And that sort of saddens me... :(
And another thing, seriously man, in this house in Brisbane, the view/location is awesome. Like if you walk like down the street you can see the Brisbane skyline, but the net here is TERRIBLE. Like LoL and dramas is all I can do at night and yeah.
Pic related- my pretty sweet view
Soooo.. 2013. Hmm, guess it should be.. honestly, I want to say interesting but I really don't think much is going to change, it's not a completely new experience like going from year 12 to 1st year uni... However, there will be no more easy 12 hour commerce timetables, instead I'll have to face the horrors of being an engineering student. But I guess I shouldn't really be complaining, it's a the path I've chosen to take, as economics is so bloody boring. And I honestly wouldn't mind being an engineer. Well, we'll see.
To 2013, to the same old life, one more year closer to everything that will happen in my life, including my inevitable death (I KNOW, man that was dark!). Time travel in a way.. lol.
Peter, out for the year.
Happy new year to anyone who still reads my shit :)

No comments:
Post a Comment