Tuesday, 16 October 2012

Peter- awesome driver, terrible student.

Hello reader,

As you might know already, I passed my driving test. hahahaha. The examiner was sooo chill, just talked randomly about uni, local suburbs, school while taking the test. So yes, now I can drive by myself.   It'll be a while before I can drive the Kluger with quad-8 number plates but meh... a car is just supposed to get you from A to B.
In other news, I'm a complete and utter failure of a uni student (okay, it's not that bad). Cruising through first year on the back of last year's sorta-hard work and a little study. 

So that's why I'm going to go serious-mode for these finals:

-One LoL game a day except in special circumstances where I can allow myself to play two
-Spend more time in the library
-Completely sober after Wednesday (all you can eat korean BBQ with one free beer and cheapish soju) until after all my exams are over

Oh yeah, that reminds me.. Last Friday night... blew atleast $70 on food and drinks... Consumed.. quite a bit, but not enough to fuck me up completely. Still... was good until the end when it starts to actually affect you. Never doing that again? Sif. But definitely not for a while.
And oh man... haven't worked out in agessssssss. Like agessssssssss. almost a month :(

So yes... Also have to find a holiday job. Life right now... mixed. Depends on how I go in my exams.

Oooh.... what's this in the mail?
Awwwww yeahhhhhh.


No comments:

Post a Comment